Don't Damn Me - Guns n Roses

Edit

Don't damn me

when i speak a piece of my mind

'cause silence isn't golden

when i'm holding it inside

'cause i've been where i have been

an i've seen what i have seen

i put the pen to the paper

'cause it's all a part of me

be it a song or a casual conversation

to hold my tounge speaks

of quiet reservations

your words once heard

they can place you in a faction

my words may disturb

but at least there's a reaction

sometimes i wanna kill

sometimes i wanna die

sometimes i wanna destroy

sometimes i wanna cry

sometimes i could get even

sometimes i could give up

sometimes i could give

sometimes i never give a fuck

it's only for a while

i hope you understand

i never wanted this to happen

didn't wanna be a man

so i hid inside my world

i took what i could find

i cried when i was lonely

i fell down when i was blind

but don't damn me when i speak

a piece of my mind

'cause silence isn't golden

when i'm holding it inside

'cause i've been where i have been

an i've seen what i have seen

i put the pen to the paper

'cause it's all a part of me

how can i ever satisfy you

an how can i ever make you see

that, deep inside we're all somebody

an it don't matter who you wanna be

but now i gotta smile i hope you comprehend

for this man can say it happened

'cause this child has been condemned

so i stepped into your world

i kicked you in the mind

an i'm the only witness

to the nature of my crime

but look at what we've done

to the innocent and young

whoa listen to who's talking

'cause we're not the only ones

the trash collected by the eyes

and dumped into the brain

said it tears into our conscious thoughts

you tell me who's to blame

i know you don't wanna hear me crying

an i know you don't wanna he